- ASkars name did not appear earlier in the credits, despite reports to the contrary.
- The Fairy sequence – seriously, the fruit was named after a character from “Beauty and the Beast.” Lumiere?
- Claude is a good guy? And he’s not cute AT ALL. That was disappointing…
- TWELVE AND A HALF MONTHS?!
- Why does Lala look like Mr. T?
- Sam is meaner than ever, for which Alan Ball has officially won the “Dickwad Award,” which had been reserved for Bill Compton. I changed my mind. I can do that.
- Tommy with Mrs. Fortenberry?
- The people from Hot Shot… ’nuff said.
- Marnie (although I kinda like her)
- “If your job is to look after me, can I just say you suck?” Sookie to Claudine
- “Understand this: everyone who claims to love you, your friends, your brother, even Bill Compton, they all gave up on you. I never did. Nice paint.” Eric to Sookie
- “Decapitating Barbie Dolls? What kind of baby does that?” Arlene to Terry
- “Yes, of course Fangtasia is for everyone, vampires, humans, men, women, families, pets, everyone is welcome, come on down. The blood is warm and so is the service.” Pam’s AVL spot
- “I have proof, scientific, people are far dumber than they realize.” AVL lady
- “We’re always more than happy to serve humans here at Fangtasia, and I don’t mean for dinner.” Eric’s AVL spot
- “Sookie, you are mine.” Eric (le sigh!)